Shorebased Training Courses
All of the full range of shorebased courses at Britannia Sailing (East Coast)
. Courses are held in our comfortable, fully equipped classroom. We start at 0900 each day and aim to finish at 1700. Refreshments are provided throughout the day and lunch is available locally at the Shipwreck pub and restaurant. You should expect to be asked to complete a small amount of homework at the end of each day.
RYA courses are available:-
We also run our own shorebased courses and bespoke training:-
We are keen to be as flexible as possible to arrange courses on dates that
fit around our clients' work and family commitments. As such we do not
plan our courses more than a few weeks ahead. Suggested course dates are
given, however if the dates shown are not suitable please do contact us
and we will make every effort to accommodate your requirements.
The following is included as part of all shorebased navigation courses:
- Tuition from a qualified and experienced RYA instructor
- Course pack including relevant charts and publications
- Practice navigation tables
- Tea, coffee and all the biscuits you can eat
You will need to bring the following:
- Course handbook if this was sent to you in advance
- Course plotter & dividers (available for purchase on arrival)
- 2B pencils, pencil sharpener and eraser, notebook
To book a course, or if you would like advice about which course is
suitable for you please do not hesitate to contact the Britannia Sailing
office. We would be please to help.